01 December 2017

Paperbabe Challenge #62 - DT Inspiration


It's time for a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps

this time round it's a picture inspiration


You can use the picture any way you like, pick the colours, texture or the tree to inspire you, it's your choice, just let your imagination and creativity run free.

I have put together a project to help spark your creativity and have been so eager to share it with you


I'm calling it "The first flurry"

I love winter time as it is such a magical time of year, I crave snow and frost as it looks so pretty, which is why I had to add snowflakes to my project.


I used a crackle medium on the large frame background to represent the bark int he picture. I chose to use my Gelli plate for colouring the MDF pieces as it adds texture and interest and to be honest I'm not that good at creating realistic portrait pieces.


I am so happy with how this project turned out, it's been sat on my mantel piece for 3 months waiting for the right time to share it.

Here's a list of items from the Paperbabe store that I used to create my project.


You can join in with the challenge by popping over to the paperbabe stamps blog and linking your project, Kim will pick a winner and they will receive a prize.


2 comments:

  1. So glad you shared your fabulous creation...So pretty, with beautiful colours and I just love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.