18 November 2017

Tattered Lace Crescent Creations - DT Samples


I am so glad it's the weekend, I need some time to rest and relax after a busy week.

Today I thought I would share some cards I made for the launch of Tattered Lace's Crescent Creations collection.

I was sent 2 sets of dies to work with;  crescent-creations-florals and 3d-banners-and-tags


My first card is a extra special blue and white card made with elements from both sets. I used the little loop swag to create a border around my main topper. My sentiment is cut form blue with a silver drop shadow.




Next up is a beige and brown card, I used elements from both sets to create an oval shaped arrangement with white accents.



My third card is a blue and green creation. The background paper is from the previous forest pines collection, I used My Craft Studio to change the colour to suit my project.  



Last but by no means least is a simple black and white card. I love the classic look of this card, all I added was a few gems and a sentiment topper to complete the look.



Thats all from me today, I'm off to enjoy a lazy day of stamping and stitching.
Have a great weekend. 

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.