17 November 2017

Paperbabe Challenge #61 - DT Inspiration


Hey there craft friends, it's Friday Yay! It's also time for a new Paperbabe Stamps challenge.

This time round it's a sketch theme.


You can use the sketch any way yo like, flip it,rotate it or turn it upside down, it's up to you. Just let your imagination and creativity run wild.

I have made a card to help inspire you



I played with the layout slightly to create my Christmas card.  The stamps I used are Cute Nativity, Doodle Stars and Sparkle Bright.


My little galaxy/sky was made with Distress Oxides and a silver ink pad for the splatters.

I am loving the Nativity stamps, they will be featuring in lots of my Christmas cards this year.

If you'd like to join in with the challenge and be in with a chance of winning a crafty prize; pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps blog and linkup your project.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Terri your Christmas card is wonderful I love the stamps and the sketch is brilliant. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb interpretation on the Sketch Challenge, I do love those Cute Nativity stamps and they go hand in hand with those sweetly embossed stars. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Warm Wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.