16 March 2018

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #69

Good Morning crafty friends, it's time for a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps
This time it's a picture inspiration, well kind of.....

 With it being St Patrick's day tomorrow the theme is actually "GREEN" 


I wanted to carry on exploring my Mixed media style and decided on turning the Hatter into a Leprechaun.


I used the Hatter mixed media templates along with the Male face stamps to created my Portrait. I then added my background and colour to the piece using Neocolour II and distress ink.

It took me a while to think of what sentiment would fit my piece so I grabbed the Watercolour Alphabet stamps and came up with "What if...... you found a pot of gold?"

I added little shamrocks to the bow tie using the tiny hearts in the female face s tamp set.


Ok, so now it's over to you. If you want to play along and enter the challenge then visit the blog- http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.co.uk/ where you will find all the details and linky tool.

Good luck, I can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.