07 February 2018

Botanical Bliss - Tattered Lace Launch


Hello crafty friends, today I am sharing some cards made with the up and coming launch from Tattered Lace dies


The dies I have used are from the Silhouette collections, there is a link at the end of the post to the items on Create and Crafts website.

There are 3 dies in the collection and I think that inspired me to create 3 different cards with each die. 


The first three cards I created are in a blue and white colour pallet, keeping a clean and fresh feel.

I used distress inks to create a light background.





My second batch of cards were created with Distress Oxide sunset backgrounds and black die cut images and apertures.






My last lot of cards have a vintage feel and were created using the matching charisma images. 




Hopefully I have shown that the die's can be used in several ways to give different looks.


Here's the link to the die collection


You can watch the launch tomorrow evening at 7pm with Carley Duff and Dean Wilson.

  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.