15 December 2017

Christmas Wishes using Paperbabe stamps cute nativity set

It's time for a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps blog and it's your favourite theme

"Anything Goes"

I took the opportunity to add another Christmas card to my stash and created this cute card as inspiration for you all


I Inked my sky using 3 shades of Distress Inks, I blended them together and flicked some water on top.   I stamped my Angel using the Cute Nativity Stamp Set and coloured it with Alcohol markers.


I added a sentiment using the Sparkle Bright Stamp Set and finished my card by placing the Angel onto some foam tape to add dimension.

If you'd like to join in with the challenge then pop over to the blog and add your project using the Linky tool and who knows you may be the lucky winner of a prize from Kim.

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri this is a gorgeous card that little angel is just so cute. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovable seasonal make Terri, Love that background. I do love this stamp set so much!!
    Warm Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.