05 October 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge - October


It's the first Thursday of the month and it can only mean one thing.....

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge time!

This month the theme is


Here's a little inspiration from me to get you all fired up and ready to join in



I used the 

VIGNETTE-Retro-Mod-Shapes and Fond-Expressions stamps to create my card

The Retro Mod Shape are retiring so grab them while you can (discount codes below)



So to join in with the challenge you need to visit the link below



I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.