20 October 2017

Paperbabe Challenge #59 - DT Inspiration

It's time for a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps and this time around it's a themed challenge and the theme is

"Scare Me"

I have made 2 cards for this challenge using digi stamps



My first card was made with the MayLeeDee Witchily digi stamp


I added colour with inks and matted and Layered papers to complement the main image.




This next card was made with the Witch Pin Up digi stamp. I added my sexy witch to a die cut panel that I created using torn strips of paper. I added a little purple frame and a sentiment to finish the card.  I think she is defiantly more treat than trick!

You can join in with the challenge my popping over to the Paperbabe stamps blog and adding your project. You could be in with a chance of winning yourself a prize from Kim; the face behind Paperbabe Stamps.


Good luck with your entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.