19 September 2017

2 ways with Altenew's bold alphabet dies and layered Dahlia stencils.

Morning, today I am sharing 2 cards I created at the weekend, I actually made 7 but I'm going to spread out the blog posts...

I recently purchased the Altenew Bold alphabet dies and couldn't wait to get them out and play.

I wanted to use them with a background that I had stencilled (using the layered dahlia Stencils) and wan't sure how to progress with, you know exactly what I mean dont you? All those things sat in the box of half finished projects.


Well out came the background and the new dies and this was the result, a teal and grey card with a bold look.  The lettering was cut out of the background panel which meant I had these to use on another project, a 2 for 1 or 2fa as I call it in my craft room lol.


I thought it would be fun and a bit of a challenge to use the letters left from the first project on the same background but in another colourway. I opted for shades of grey as this would allow the teal letters to pop more.  I placed the letters on to foam pads and added a strip of grey card with the words "sending you" which are from the Tulip stamp set

I am so in love with the grey and teal colour combination, what do you think of these cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.