10 May 2017

Tattered Lace discover the orient Launch - Design Team Samples

Today I am giving you a look at a few items I made with Tattered Lace's Discover the Orient collection.

I was given the Japanese Lace panel, Champagne glass and Vintage keys dies to work with aswell as the backing papers and scene papers.



I created this bookmark and pouch using the following items -



Next up I created a fan using -



I created a card using -



This card was made using the lace panel as a stencil and the die cutting the glasses and separating them from the floral section.



I cut several sets of the keys and separated them to make a background



I wanted to make something totally different and decided an oriental building that could be used as a lantern. You could place a large LED candle inside, it would look amazing in the dark.



Lastly I made an oriental screen, I used the lace panel die to cut the screen shape and then the smaller die to cut the scene paper


As always I have included direct links to the dies and papers  used, so if you want to buy you can find them easily.

You can watch the launch show on Create and Craft TV at 7pm Thursday 11th May

  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.