21 May 2017

Altenew Painted Jellyfish

Today I am sharing a card made with Altenew's Painted Jellyfish


I created my background using a marbling technique.

I added some shaving foam (the cheap stuff) to a baking tray and smoothed it in to a layer about 1cm thick, I then added drops of Alcohol Inks and used a tooth pick to move some of them around. I left some of the drops in place and they had a reaction with the shaving foam and created a really cool effect.


I laid a piece of card on top and rubbed it over making sure all of the card came into contact with the card. I then peeled it back and used the edge of a ruler to scrap the excess shaving foam away.

I left it to dry completely before stamping the Jelly fish using Altenew's Crisp dye Ink.


I added a sentiment in black and embellished with a few drops of glossy accents to give the effect of bubbles.

I then added the main panel to a black card blank to help the colours pop.


I love how different this card is, it has such a abstract feel to it.

See you in the week with more craftiness.

2 comments:

  1. I love this technique and makes the card smell lovely too-love the fabulous jellyfish stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this prior to. So nice to get somebody with many original applying for grants this subject. realy we appreciate you beginning this up. this web site is a thing that is required over the internet, someone after a little originality. helpful task for bringing a new challenge for the web! does jellyfish have electricity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.