17 April 2017

Beautiful florals

After a busy Easter and my Daughters 13th Birthday I have finally had time to stamp a couple of card panels using my Altenew stash.


I wanted so floral cards inspired by the recent warmer weather and blooming garden.


For this card I used the Vintage Rose stamp and die sets to create the floral arrangement. I added some background interest using the tiny bubbles stamps and then stamped my sentiment using the Adore you stamp set.  I thought a little silver sparkle with the blue works well so added the washi tape to the bottom of the card front.


Again for this I use the Vintage Rose stamps and die set.  I thought a pink stripey background would look pretty so used the Handmade tags set to add the pattern. I added my sentiment from the Hello sunshine set and sprinkled a few sequins and gems for sparkle.


I hope you like todays projects
Terri x

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.