28 March 2017

Visible Image Angel - Mono printing

Today I am sharing a print I created using the Gelli Plate from Gelli Arts which I then added a stamped image to using Visible Image Angels stamp set.


I used Pebeo acrylic high viscosity paint which I added to the Gelli Plate using a brayer,  I used shades 55 and 352, I then layerd some smooth uncoated card on top to pull the print.

Once dry I used versafine onyx black pigment ink to stamp the large Angel image, you will notice that the image isn't as dark and crisp as it normally is with Versafine, this is because one of the paints I used was metallic, I like the look it gives, it's almost ghostly.

Next I added some black paint through a stencil to encase the image, I also added some Nuvo Jewel drops from Tonic studios. All that was left to do was add the image to some brushed gold cardstock.



I really like how this project turned out and plan on using the image in a box frame as a piece of home decor.

I'll be back tomorrow with another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.