17 March 2017

Tattered Lace Classic Deco collection - Design Team Samples

Good Morning Crafty friends, Not only is it Friday which means the weekend starts very soon but today Tattered Lace are launching a new collection called Classic Deco on Create and Craft TV at 12pm.

I had the pleaseure of working with 3 of the new dies and some of the backing papers from the accompanying CD-ROM.



This first card used the Classic Diasy from the Jazz age elements bundle. I cut 3 of the Daisys in Black and 3 in Gold, I trimmed them down to create a flower topper for this fancy fold card.


This card uses Frank and the Classic Daisy and a lot of matting and layerig.


I made a box using the Classic Daisy and some simple die cut shapes and the card has Molly, a lovey Art Deco lady and of course some feathers.


I used the Classic Daisy and Molly on this card in classic black and gold, the backing paper if from the CD-Rom thats in the show.


Now we have Frank Classic Daisy and Molly, I love how Molly looks as if taking Frank for a walk is all too much for her.


This is a panorama style cards using Frank Classic Daisy and Molly. I used the Classic Daisy to create the corners and the chandelier.


This collection is another really elegant and versatile collection with a timeless feel, a must have for Art Deco lovers.

I hope you'll tune in to watch the show is you can.

Have a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.