08 February 2017

We all need a little Serenity in our lives.

There are time in our lives where we all need a little serenity and yesterday was one of them.

I needed a little me time and wanted to chill out so grabbed my Serenity kit from Craftwork Cards and set about making a couple of cards.


This first card is so clean and calm. I love the colours and feel.


I used some off cuts which I made a back ground with, I then cut a panel of white card and die cut a feather from it, I placed this over the background I made and added another die cut feather from one of the papers in the kit. I added some twine and a die cut sentiment then layered this on to some pattered paper and then onto a card blank.

The second card I made is very similar 



I chose to use different paper and added some washi tape this time but kept the overall theme the same.


I only have a little left from this kit but I know I will be using it up really soon.

Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.