22 November 2016

Fill your head with dreams not worries

Today I am sharing a piece of wall art I've made using Visible Image stamps.

I was inspired to make this as my youngest daughter is a worrier and I often find myself telling her not to worry and that there are better things to spend your time on.


I love the Dream Cather Stamp in the No space for dreams set.  I also used the Ripped Fishnet from the Background Noise set.  I created the background on my Gellipalte and ued a stencil to add the  dot detail. 


I added some details with a Spectrum sparkle pen, Sakura star dust pen, gold Posca pen and Glossy accents.

I think I will frame this and place it above my daughters bed as a little reminder not to worry.

T x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.