19 October 2016

Paperbabe Stamps New Release - "Bottle of" stamp set and substrates Day 1

Today I am sharing one of my design team makes using the October release from Paperbabe Stamps.  Kim has designed stamps, MDF substrates and stencils which of course work perfectly together.

My altered art/mixed media project is a potion box using a old wooden jewellery box that I had lurking in the cupboard.



I covered the outside of the box in some veneer and rubbed it over with some wood stain to add an aged look.  used the stencil on the lid to keep the old look.




 I painted 3 of the MDF bottles with acrylic paint and then used the crackle/distress stencil to add some gold.  I glued the cork toppers on two of the bottles and stamped a tag onto Kraft card and fussy cut them. I added ingredients to the tags using the stamps.



 On the inside of the box lid I stamped a spell using the sentiments in the stamp set.




For the 3rd bottle I painted the smokey vapour in purple paint and glued it and a cork into the top of the bottle.


I had so much fun working with the new release and can see so many possibilities, join me tomorrow for another project, I will be creating a card using the new stamps.

You can find  more in inspiration from the rest of the design team here
Kerrie
Chris
Kim

The new release will be available in the shop Click here on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.