07 June 2016

Scrumptious Black and Gold

Morning all, at the weekend I had an hour where I sat and experimented with some stamps I brought in the Craftwork Cards Sale. They are called scrumptious and they really are yummy.



The first thing I do when I get new stamps is think about how I am going to use them and what patterns I can make. I knew that these stamps would be ideal for making Mandals and flowers, so I grabbed my sticky notes, stamped out each image and cut them out, see below... They can now be used to mask areas and allow me to created layered images.



I decided I was going to use just black and gold on white card and see what effects I could get.


This card is a flat layer with just a few gold pearls, a simple first card.


This card was a little more involved but so pretty, a few gold sequins add a bit of dimention.


This card is very clean and simple, I just added some gold stickles glitter glue to highlight the image.


Next up is a Mandala I created using all those little sticky note


I am a big fan of stamping and love to use the stamps in as many way as possible, I will be featuring stamping in one of my Craft 101 series posts very soon.

Thanks for popping by Tx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.