14 June 2016

Paperbabe Stamps June release - Portrait MDF blanks




Wow do we have some amazing items being released this month, you are in for a real treat.



Hopefully you saw the sneak peaks for the release over on the Paperbabe stamp blog yesterday, if not pop by now and have a catch up.



I'm going to share with you my Design team sample which I created using the Wavy central parting MDF blank.





I created my beautiful girl using acrylic paint for the hair, Decopatch paper for the top and soft pastels for the face. 



I added the facial features using the female face mini stamp set





I added glamour dust to the heart in her hair and gave her a little necklace which I made with black ribbon, a jump ring and a bead.





The great thing about the MDF pieces are that they can be free standing or wall hung.



I hope you will stop by my team mates blogs to view more samples of how the MDF pieces can be decorated.

Here's links to their blogs





Hugs Terri x

3 comments:

  1. she is gorgeous. The new MDF dolls look like fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, they are really good to work with.

      Delete
  2. She's gorgeous Terrie, pretty colours too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.