13 May 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 33 - Black, White and one other colour


Good morning Crafters

We have a new challenge up on the Paperbabe stamps blog today and the theme is "Black,  white and one other colour" As always there is a chance to get your hands on a crafty prize from the lovely Kim.

Here's what I made;


I created my card using the Birthday wishes stamp set, I stamped on to white card using Black Versafine Ink and then matted and layered on to black card. my card base has gold foil tape down both edges, I stuck the stamped panel on and wrapped it with bakers twine and scattered a few sequins for added sparkle.

I love the clean elegant look of the gold against the black and white.

I really hope you join in with the challenge and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Terri x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.