27 May 2016

Honey Bee Stamps Design Team 2016 Entry

Today I am applying to join the Honey Bee Stamps design team.  As part of the application I need to showcase my work, so here goes;




This card was created with a messy water colour technique using Distress Inks, I love the vibrant colours with black overlayed images.


This card features a lovely dragonfly image which I coloured with Lindys Magicals, they are a metalic pigment which can be used in so many ways. Below is a close up of the shimmer


I also used a splatter technique to add a little extra 


This card is a simple Monochrome, I used heat embossing to add depth and dimension followed by a spritz of metallic grey


For this card I created a Distress Ink background which I sprayed with water and heat set, I then stamped the image and sentiment on top.


This card was made using a collection of papers and I added a stamped sentiment, I love typography and how different fonts can give a really feeling to a card.


This card show how a simple sentiment stamp can be the main focus of a card, a few accents in gold just finished it off.


This card has a stamped background in black and white with a topper I created using a Distress Ink water colour ombre effect. I then stamped in Jet Black and added 3 sequins.


As you can see I am a big fan of stamping and love to use stamps with different techniques.

I'll be back soon with more crafty projects.

Tx


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. Wohnaccessoires

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. ויזה לארה"ב באינטרנט

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! decorative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.