21 May 2016

Craftwork cards fan page competition

It's a yucky rainy day here in Bristol so what better way to pass the time than a bit of crafting and a quick blog post.

As you know I am a BIG Craftwork Cards fan,I love their products, prices and how friendly the staff are.  Over on Facebook there is a Craftwork Cards Fan Page run by a lovely lady called Natalie. Each month there is a competition with a prize from Craftwork Cards.

This months theme is "No girls allowed" meaning it's all about cards for the men in our life. Here is a peak at my entries;


For this card I used the Man Made kit and created a little pinwheel in a pocket, I used a orange card for matting and Layering to add a little something.



This card was again made with the Man Made kit. I cut some star appertures from white card and laid it over a tartan print. I added tiny navy blue dots along the top and bottom edges of the overlay to look like stitches.



This last card is made with the Suits You Sir collection and the newly released Colour me stamps.

If you've got any Craftwork cards goodies why not like the Facebook page and enter the competition.

I'll be back soon Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.