18 December 2015

Paperbabe stamps December release - DesignA tweed stamp set

Paperbabe stamps December release 

 DesignA tweed stamp set


Morning my lovely crafty followers, well day 3 is here and on this the final release day for 2015, I am so excited to introduce you to the DesignA tweed stamp set.  





I know you are not meant to have favorites but this is one of mine, there are so many uses for it.


Let me start by showing you what I have created



This mens blazer card was made using the dog tooth stamp that comes in the set, its a repeating pattern and so easy to match up. I also stamped several piece of card with different colour combinations and styles so I have some ready made backing papers for future projects.  The stamps really do allow you to be the designer.


The rest of the design team have been busy creating wonderful projects too so please take a moment to stop by their blogs and leave them a comment whilst getting some inspiration.


If you pop over to the Paperbabe Stamp's blog you 'll be able to see what Kim has made and she'll tell you a lot more about the set and how it can be used. You will be able to buy the DesignA tweed set on ******* from the Paperbabe Stamps shop.


Here are the links to the other team members blogs;

Kim   Chris   Delphine   Katie   Dawn   Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.