16 December 2015

Introducing Paperbabe stamps December release - mini profile face stamps and templates

Introducing Paperbabe stamps
December release - mini profile face stamps and templates



Good morning crafty folk, thank you for joining me for day 1 of the Paperbabe stamps December release. Today we are introducing the mini profile face stamps and templates.

As always I will share with you what I have created with the new products and point you in the right direction to see what Kim Costello; designer, artist and owner of Paperbabe stamps has done herself.


So here is my creation






I created my mini artwork using the profile face stamp set, torso template and hair template. All of which will be available to buy from the Paperbabe Stamps shop.

I have to say I could have played for days with these stamps creating different looks. The different eyes, lips and ears are amazing but then there are also 4 hairstyles that you can also purchase  in the form of template so the options are endless.


For Kim's creations please pop on over to the Paperbabe Stamp's blog the stamps will be available to purchase on Saturday 19th December in the Paperbabe Stamps shop

Here are the links to the rest of the Design teams blogs where you will find many more inspiring projects created with the new releases.

Kim   Chris   Delphine   Katie   Dawn   Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry, I love your portrait and your beautiful colouring style too. I agree about the templates too, so many looks can be created with them. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.