14 November 2015

Santoro-London Opens it's first store

Santoro London- Bath store opening.


For a long time I have been a Santoro-london fan, I especially love the Gorjuss range, in fact I should say I am a tad addicted to it. I have just over 50 rubber stamps in my craft collection that depicted the wonderful images of the Gorjuss girls.

Well last Thursday I saw online that Santoro were opening a store in Bath, living only 13 miles away in Bristol I decided that I had to go and see what goodies they had..............the thought of the first 200 customers receiving a gift bag may have had something to do with too.

So I set off after dropping my children to school, the opening wasn't until 11:30 so I had time for a relaxed breakfast in Cafe Rouge before getting in line and waiting for the grand opening.

While waiting I took some picture of the window displays;





As the grand opening took place, outside the shop there was a long line of customers waiting to step inside, Gold foiled balloons spelling out the company name and several photographers snapping away, Meera Santoro cut the ribbon and announced the store open.

I was the third person inside and was immediately submerged into a world of magical, dreamy products. It was hard to pay attention to any one item, I was literally like a child in a sweet shop.

I had made a card to take with me using the Gorjuss range of products stocked by docrafts



Once I was able to stop gawping at the shelves I headed over to the counter and found Meera, i had a brief chat with her about Santoro and my love of Gorjuss and then presented her with the card. She called her husband Lucio over and they thanked me for the kind gesture and we posed for photos.

I then made my way to the rear of the shop to have a cheeky glass of prosecco and some chocolate,






I was then handed a gift bag from Lucio and thanked for the card; heres what was in the bag



There was an awesome shopping bag that folds away into a zipped pouch with a beautiful image on the front




I also received a lovely gift form my husband. A new mug with my favorite gorjuss image of all time.


I had a truly love time and will be visiting the store again in the near future.

Until next time Tx

#santoro #gorjuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.