16 November 2015

Just Gorjuss - Spotlight post

Evening all

Well it's been a very cold day here in Bristol and I'm feeling a little blah at the moment so I decided to have a look back through some of my previous crafty makes.  I thought I would focus on the Gorjuss range form Santoro.


I have a huge amount of Gorjuss stamps, this is just some of them;




Over the last year I have enjoyed collecting them, stamping them and using Promarkers to colour them in. Here are a few of my favorite ones I done so far;








I have also made some cards using papercraft products stocked by docrafts








Gorjuss is just one of my favorite craft brands, over the next few days I will be uploading brand focused post for companies including Craftwork cards, Folk it and Papermania, I hope that you will pop back and see what I have to share.

Tx

#docrafts #santoro #gorjuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.