28 June 2015

Sorry for neglecting you.........

Morning Guys

I know I've been neglecting my blog recently but I do have good reason, My Mother in law passed away which was a huge shock to us all and as you can imagine looking after Hubby and Kids came first.

I did for a couple of weeks lose my crafting mojo (along with my taste buds) but worry not I found it :)

Yesterday I took delivery of the CWC festive chalkboard Christmas kit, stamps, and cards. I know it's only June but as a crafter Christmas has to start early as there are so many things to make. I will be spending a few hours creating today and hope to be able to post some pictures on my facebook page this evening. https://www.facebook.com/where.the.craft.is



I can't leave you without sharing a picture, I made this wall plaque for my husband for our 12th Anniversary in December. It was made using a watercolor canvas board, ink pads and stamps, stencils and texture paste.  I struggled to find a verse that said what I wanted it to so raided my collection and used a selection and stamped them in a range of colours which highlight the different fonts.



I'm off for now to get crafty T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.